Strawberry Mug Pie
Posted by jessica on Thursday, 21 January 2016
1 lbFresh Straberries (hulled and quartered)
1 TCoconut Sugar
1⁄2 TGluten Free Flour Mix
1Wholly Wholesome Traditional Organic Pie Dough
1Egg (lightly beaten)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a baking dish, combine strawberries, sugar, flour, salt and mix to combine. Either divide the mixture into 2 mugs or ramekins, or keep it in the baking dish.
- Place cut puff pastry either over top of the mug or ramekin, and brush with beaten egg.
- Place the mugs on a baking sheet and place in the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- When pastry is golden, remove and let cool. Enjoy!