Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken
I got my first butcher box from Bottle & Bone last week and I just have to tell you, I am so impressed! The box was full of all kinds of amazing, fresh and sustainably sourced meats. We have really enjoyed making some fun recipes with these high quality cuts. Today, I want to share with you my favorite recipe so far, Bacon Wrapped BBQ Chicken!
I love this recipe because it is clean and SIMPLE!
1. Preheat your oven to 350º and grease the skillet with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
2. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
3. Wrap the one piece of bacon around each piece of chicken and secure with toothpicks.
4. Mix together the coconut sugar, chili powder and cayenne pepper.
5. Dip the bacon wrapped chicken into the sugar mixture, being sure to coat the chicken and bacon fully.
6. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165º.