Almond & Cranberry Crusted Goat Cheese
I attended my first holiday party tonight! I know some folks prefer to celebrate one holiday at a time and feel it's a little early for Christmas celebrations. I love to celebrate them all starting in November! So bring on the Thanksgiving get togethers, Christmas get togethers, New Year's get togethers. I'll take them all!
For tonight's party I made a simple, but very festive recipe with 3 delicious ingredients.
1. Place the handful of almonds into a freezer bag and crush with a kitchen mallet or the bottom of a glass.
2. Add the dried cranberries to the freezer bag and shake to combine with the crushed almonds.
3. Pour the almonds and cranberries onto a plate.
4. Remove the goat cheese log from the package and roll all sides in the almonds and cranberries (you will have to press the mixture into the cheese a bit to coat the entire log).
5. Smear on your favorite crackers for the perfect holiday snack!