Spicy Mustard Greens Chips
As the weather has turned colder and colder our mustard greens are thriving in the garden! I am so happy to share this recipe with you for a simple way to prepare them that is different than the usual braised greens you may be used to.
1. Gather your bunch of greens. Be sure they are washed and thoroughly dried.
2. Toss in the olive oil until they are fully coated.
3. Sprinkle salt, cayenne, pepper, and turmeric (use at your own discretion).
4. Place on a baking sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
5. Cook at 300 degrees for 15 minutes (or until crispy).