Easy (Mock) Creme Brulee
When you think of creme brulee I'm sure thoughts of fancy restaurants and candlelit dinners flash through your head. We all enjoy an expensive night out with friends and family, but there is no reason to not have those same flavors at home on a Tuesday!
This recipe uses only three ingredients! It is quick to make and tastes delightful.
1. Mix pudding mix and 2 cups of almond milk together until creamy.
2. Pour into a glass pie pan or shallow brownie pan.
3. Chill for 30 minutes- 1 hour.
4. Preheat oven to hi broil.
5. Remove pudding from the refrigerator and sprinkle 1/4 cup surgar evenly on top.
6. Broil on hi for 9-12 minutes until the sugar is bubbling.
7. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the stove.
8. Chill for an hour and then serve!
9. I enjoyed mine with fresh raspberries.
While this recipe will not provide the solid crust of a traditional creme brulee, it will give you all the classic flavor you love.