Jalapeño Honey Chicken Teriyaki Lettuce Wraps
Today I want to share one of my favorite new recipes with you. It can be made using one bowl and one sautee pan. Oh, did I mention it's delious? Seriously. Delicious. This recipe uses the same list of ingredients from my Jalapeño Honey Chicken Teriyaki, just in different proportions.
It is VITAL to add all of these ingredients in the order listed. If you add them out of order you will get a gross, chunky paste that you do not want to use as a sauce.
2. Next add 2 capfuls of apple cider vinegar and 2 tsp Chinese five spice to the honey mix. Whisk all ingredients until combined.
3. Dice your chicken and add to the marinade. Be sure to coat each piece well in the sauce.
4. Wrap the bowl in plastic wrap and allow to marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. Chop all your veggies.
6. Place a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Pour your chicken into the pan, ensuring you bring along all of the sauce with it. Sauté, stirring constantly until cooked through.
7. Stuff your lettuce leaves with the chicken and veggies.
8. Top with crushed cashews.