Prosciutto & Goat Cheese Topped Cucumbers
Tonight I am going to an amazing event with The Birmingham Girls Club. Through this club, I have met some amazing women! This is my second event to attend since becoming a member, and I can't wait! We are all coming together to celebrate one another on this Valentine's week!
For tonight's event, I put together a new recipe that is made of four simple ingredients, cucumbers, goat cheese, whole fat greek yogurt, and prosciutto. It's light, simple, and a perfect party food! Here's how I made it.
Mix together 4 oz of goat cheese with 4 oz of whole fat greek yogurt. This works best if the goat cheese is at room temperature. Next add a few sprinkles of Italian seasoning and pepper (to taste).
Next slice 2 large cucumbers into small bit size slices (not too thin).
Top with the goat cheese and yogurt mixture. Then top with the prosciutto! It's that simple!
What are your go to party snacks? Have you ever tried whole fat greek yogurt? Or goat cheese?
Thanks for reading!
1. Mix together the 4 oz of goat cheese (room temp) and 4 oz of whole fat greek yogurt.
2. Add in a couple sprinkles of Italian seasoning and pepper (to taste).
3. Slice the 2 cucumbers into bite size slices (not too thin).
4. Top the cucumber slices with a small amount of the cheese/yogurt mixture.
5. Top with a small slice of prosciutto.