Whole Food Plant Based Pancakes
You're gonna love these!
Pancakes should be:
- fluffy, fluffy, FLUFFY!
- simple to make
- and of course, DELICIOUS!
And, these plant based pancakes are all that and more! Bob's Red Mill flours are the go-to choice in our house. Using traditional quartz stone mills, they make sure all their products contain the highest nutritional quality possible.
I also avoided refined oils in this recipe and was so pleasantly surpised to see that we got the perfect amount of browing without having any oil on the griddle. So, if you're looking for a light, yet filling breakfast for the whole fam (or if you just want to make a giant stack for yourself while you binge watch Netflix)- I got you covered!
1. Mix together all dry ingredients until well combined.
2. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and add the wet ingredients.
3. Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients (slowly at first) until well combined. (mixture should be a little lumpy)
4. Heat a nonstick electric griddle (or nonstick pan) on high.
5. Slowly drop batter by large spoonfuls on the griddle.
6. You'll know they're ready to flip when bubbles form and the edges look cooked.
7. Serve with maple syrup or any toppings you like! Enjoy!
***choose organic when possible
inspired by a recipe from: all recipes