After attending an incredible class on Saturday towards getting my certification to become a Spinning® instructor, I have decided to take the Spinning® challenge "#100fitDays"! I am hoping to enlist several friends to take this challenge with me. <Hint, Hint>
On the Spinning® website, they challenge you to spend the next 100 days eating right, being active, and living a fit lifestyle. They go on to say, " Even if you can't go to the gym, yoga mat, or your favorite Spinning® class every day, we challenge you to make at least one healthy choice a day". We can do that, guys!
Here is a list of ideas to use for these 100 days!
- Eat a good breakfast
- Walk with friends
- Make a healthy dinner at home using a recipe from The Gracious Pantry!
- Take a bike ride
- Buy a heart rate monitor
- Go to a Spinning® Class
- Use the clean 15/dirty dozen list when grocery shopping
- Practice a few minutes of yoga a day (check out some inspiration from fitness professional Kelly Creel)
- Incorporate raw veggies in my diet
- Go swimming
- Drink herbal tea (like this one from Teasy Teas)
- Cook with coconut oil
- Buy an essential oil from Young Living through Myra!
- Work in the garden for an hour
- Use honey in a recipe in place of sugar
- Choose to be happy instead of stressed out
These are just a few of my ideas. I will be sharing more on my facebook page Spiffy Eats.
Will you join me? Here's what I am asking of you in joining this #100fitDays challenge:
Share at least one healthy thing you chose to do every week.
Yes, that's it. Once a week share something healthy. Use the hastags #100fitDays and #Spiffyfit on twitter and instagram. I can't wait to see all the pics and posts! Be sure to register on the Spinning® website to be eligible for prizes. I hope that at the end of the 100 days, we will all realize just how strong, powerful and amazing we are. Fitness begins with the mind. I look forward to going on this journey with you!