Gluten Free Apple Crisp
1⁄2 tSea Salt
3⁄4 cCoconut Sugar
1⁄3 cGluten Free Flour Mix
1 1⁄2 tGround Cinnamon
2 TChopped Walnuts
1⁄4 cOat Flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove Wholly Wholesome Pie Shell from freezer and place on a cookie sheet.
- Peel, core and slice apples.
- Fill pie shell with apples.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of apples.
- In separate bowl, mix together sugar, flour and cinnamon.
- Slice cold stick of butter into 1/4″ slices and add to sugar mixture. Mix together using a fork until crumbly.
- Add walnuts and oat flakes to mixture and combine.
- Pour mixture over apples.
- Tent aluminum foil over pie, place in oven and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil tent and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.