Thirsty Thursdays: Skinny Mojito
I am back to the world of the living!!!
April was a sick month in my house, but I am back and ready to bring you a wonderful drink for Thirsty Thursdays! Today I will be making a Skinny Mojito using fresh mint from my garden, Perrier, stevia, fresh squeezed limes, and rum. Spring is here!
I've made a simple recipe that will have your taste buds delighted without the guilt of tons of sugar!
1. Roughly chop your mint leaves.
2. Slice Your Limes
3. Add your mint leaves to the bottom of your glass and sqeeze your lime juice into the glass.
4. Add your Stevia packet.
5. Add your rum.
6. Take a spoon and mash it all until it's mixed together pretty well.
7. Add ice and top off with Perrier.
8. Sit on your front porch and enjoy your yummy Skinny Mojito in this beautiful Spring weather!
Happy Thirsty Thursdays!!!!
Take 6-7 fresh mint leaves and roughly chop them up and toss them in the bottom of a glass. Slice 3 lime wedges and squeeze the juice into the glass on top of the mint leaves and allow the limes to sit on top. Add one packet of Stevia to the glass. Next add 5 oz of rum to the glass and muddle or mash all these ingredients. Fill the glass up with ice and top off with 6-8 oz of Perrier. Enjoy your Skinny Mojito without worryingabout all that sugar!